Sign in to follow this  
b.free

Beaver Creek!!!

There is no free parking in the Village... $20-25. I will be parking in the West (Elk) Lot on Hwy 6 and Prater Road and taking the bus up to the Village.

Just looked at the weather report and your right, looks it will be snowing all day. Hmmm... that changes things up a bit. What will you be riding?

Beaver Creek, 2015.  January 2.

well, they didn't groom rose bowl.  they didn't groom larkspur.  they didn't groom centennial, skier's R under the lift.

this was, without question, the worst groom i've seen at the beav in 10 or so years.

i kept wondering, what did those cat drivers do last night ?  a very disappointing morning.

they must have been drinkin with the lovey drivers, lots of ridges and compressions.  made for some interesting turns

mario 

skoony -  my goal is to ride on saturdays at beav, so let me know if you want my # or email.

i talked to my beaver creek guy yesterday (local superb carver) and he said the groom has

been generally good, but that friday was indeed a disaster and an anomaly.  i'll be back, maybe

next saturday.

pc

Had a great couple days last weekend... with still a few thin spots which could be avoided, but overall really good for this time of year. Will be there tomorrow and will provide a more current update. Hopefully, you can make it over this season Andrey.