Note to New Members ×

Tracks

softbootsurfer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks very over-tracked. Im not talking from the slope, no interrests on that. No ice, so way to easy for carving. I'm talking from outside of slope.

Take care, avalanche danger is since Tuesday on level 4 (high risks) on that mountains - tricky snow. Don't step one single foot outside of steeper slopes! Avalanche can erease Your tracks, but even Your life too. We can hope nothing will happen in case of avalaches to that Euro-Carving-Session in Zinal. Val Anniviers has one victim this Month and 2 victims last winter, one at Sorbois mountain of Zinal.

All of the 3 victims died on level 3 (considerable risks)! We are now on 4 (high risks).

softbootsailer: This Thread is for pics of Tracks and Stoke....Thank You that is All

Sorry, but I post just a warning for pokkis in case of he like to be in stoke on a Swoard Dual.

I mean nothing else than a little warning! 15 victims (update: >21) on avalanche we count the last days on European Alps. From today we count 6 victims (update: 8 / next update: 10), maybe this figure will rise again. Not included are the ones with heavy injury.

Thats the tribute to tracks and stoke, if outside of slope.

But on-slope too, like we can see it just from today on a ready to extreme-carving steep slope in Austria (no victims, but one skier under avalanche on slope)

(update: +4 more victims on Saturday, 2 of them on mountains around 10 to 20 miles beside Zinal)

5 rescue helicopters on work at one single hot-spot

Edited by snowmatic