Note to New Members ×

Tracks

softbootsurfer

• 2 weeks later...

Another near perfect morning of carving Bridger Bowl. Empty slopes and firm edgy grooming. This run is directly under the Bridger chair and pretty darn steep and oh so fun when the conditions are good. Four days in a row soaking up the perfect conditions and my legs are telling me all about it.

dave

lines.jpg

• Like 1

Whitefish Resort, Montana.  Organically formed snake track in the Ptarmigan Bowl.  Johnasmo said it formed in just a few days of locals following each other.  It finally got soft enough for me to brave jumping into it and the bottom half was a lot of fun!  The track was waist deep plus very surfy feeling.

B4093435-B6E2-46C1-BC52-DC76EBC98873.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, dredman said:

Whitefish Resort, Montana.  Organically formed snake track in the Ptarmigan Bowl.  Johnasmo said it formed in just a few days of locals following each other.  It finally got soft enough for me to brave jumping into it and the bottom half was a lot of fun!  The track was waist deep plus very surfy feeling.

That's pretty cool!  

I suppose that if you were too look VERY closely at the upper mountain you might see my tracks but that's not the point of the photo. This was taken yesterday at my home mountain Bridger Bowl and I just loved the super white snow and the super blue sky. Montana has it's moments for sure.

dave

IMG_0503.jpg

• Like 1

First day on my new Coiler BXFR, produced lots of these...and lots of smiles. 

418963B0-7D7A-40EE-946E-3F40D1E7C4D4.jpeg

On 3/27/2019 at 8:27 AM, dredman said:

B4093435-B6E2-46C1-BC52-DC76EBC98873.jpeg

Those are super popular in Japan...they even hold comps with them!