Note to New Members ×

--Deadline is tomorrow Feb 19th--- ECES Banquet and T-shirt purchase

GeoffV

Banquet will be held on Thursday 2/27/14.

This is a MUST attend event, in 2012 we raffled of 3 boards, Bomber bindings and F2 bindings from YYZCanuck, Fintecs, and many more items...

Banquet tickets MUST be purchased in advance.

FINAL Deadline to purchase banquet tickets is 2/19/14

This year's t-shirt will be a very functional long-sleeve synthetic moisture-wicking base layer that can be worn while riding.

The shirt will be black and logos will be printed on front and back.

Reserve yours today, we have sold out of our t-shirts in past events.

Please note we are experiencing some problems with the banquet paypal button for certain browsers. Please try using IE as your browser. If you still experience an error please PayPal me directly to gvincelette at gmail dot com and write in the memo line banquet ticket.

------

IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/2cegmkz.jpg[/img]

Edited by GeoffV
added T-shirt picture

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hilux, I think they are pretty standard sizes. We actually do not have the shirts yet. Jack Michaud is hopefully picking them up next week and will be able to comment more about the sizes once he has them. We will post an actual picture of the shirts when we get them in.

T-shirt orders have been rolling in pretty steady this week, get your order in now before we sell out. Jack is picking up the shirts this week and we will post a picture of it soon.

I have been asked several times how you can pick up your pre-ordered tees and thought it would be helpful to post should anyone else have the same question. We will have them at the demo tent with a list of those that have pre-ordered. Myself or Michelle will be able to give you your shirt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by GeoffV

Bricky, you'll need to submit payment at the top of the thread via the buttons to ensure your spot at the banquet and t-shirt. If you are Ryan I just saw your payment come through.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by GeoffV

• 2 weeks later...

Please note we are experiencing some problems with the banquet paypal button for certain browsers. Please try using IE as your browser. If you still experience an error please PayPal me directly to gvincelette at gmail dot com an write in the memo line banquet ticket.

Thanks,

Geoff

Edited by GeoffV

Please note that I have transferred ownership of my Banquet ticket to Rob Case.

My wife has forced me to fly to Kirkwood, CA for snowboarding activities. (She is in Vegas on a business trip). May be a little warm and slushy, the snow I mean. I'll miss seeing u Carvers !! Last time I went to an ECES I won one of Jasey Jay Anderson's World Cup race winning boards from Bruce Varsava/Coiler.

Looks like I need to regain control of the marriage !

Thanks, Bricky

Edited by Bricky