Note to New Members ×

The official ECES event kick-off thread

Steph

Sean-

Happy to hear that you are busy and driving your business. Great for you and the sport. And I understand from tabatha today, Bruce is in the same boat. Whatever you bring will be appreciated as I'm sure its a burden and hassle. On my wish list, I would like to sample on of your Solden sticks that you were enjoying yourself as well as the Proteus in the 170-175 range. In the event we get dumped on again, sure would be nice to have a Hazlewood. Bring what you bring-surprise us! Looking forward to seeing you at Stratton!

Derek

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will the Saturday & Sunday Lift Tickets be able to be used the Saturday March 1st and Sunday March 2nd ?

I'm assuming so since their is no Saturday from Feb 23 through Feb. 28 ?

Thanks Again to ALL that organize this event.

JP per our contract with Stratton the discounts do apply for Sat/Sun March 1st and 2nd, however we do not get any discounts the preceding Sat/Sun.

Details about how to obtain day tickets are still getting worked out.

Edited by GeoffV

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline of January 23th is fast approaching, you only have 6 days left to book accommodations under our special rate. I know the ECES is 5 weeks out, but I would not want you to lose out on a 60% discount on accommodations.

All the details are at the top of this thread but I will repost it:

Please call Stratton at 1-800-787-2886 and mention the "East Coast Expression Session" (not ECES) to book your accomodations and group code 4BH7MN

For those that are doing day trips we will be posting information on how to obtain lift tickets tonight.

This is a friendly reminder that the deadline of January 23th is fast approaching, you only have 6 days left to book accommodations under our special rate. I know the ECES is 5 weeks out, but I would not want you to lose out on a 60% discount on accommodations.

All the details are at the top of this thread but I will repost it:

Please call Stratton at 1-800-787-2886 and mention the "East Coast Expression Session" (not ECES) to book your accomodations and group code 4BH7MN

For those that are doing day trips we will be posting information on how to obtain lift tickets tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

South Londonderry Forecast

post-9924-141842407715_thumb.jpg

Not ideal for carving with that much at once but after a couple good freezes and once it's groomed in :D:D:D

It's a better forecast than two years back where it was bare fields on the drive down. Getting pumped!

What have the conditions been like so far this year Steph, Alex, anyone else who's been out there?

Hilux,

Snow is "Extra Super Premo"

Carving conditions have been perfect. The new snow will just pad the base and widen some areas here and there.

Should be a endless carpet of courdoroy by them time you get here.

I am submitting my Grooming request this week so we should be set.

Just hope for no snow the week off.

Looks like I'll only be able to make it on Friday 28 - will it be worth it? or will all the demos be gone by then? Are demos actually sold at ECES, and is there a risk that few will be left by Friday? (so far, i'd be particularly interested in trying a Kessler 168, and a Denek Proteus).

Thanks for you advice for a first-timer :-)

CP