Note to New Members ×

Instruction, Cypress Mountain

BlueB

More great news!

For 2nd year in the row, Cypress has a Carving and all things that can be done on Hardboots, dedicated instruction. It is probably the only hill in Western Canada that has an instructor focused only on our niche sport!

Poster.jpg

Please support this program, to live and hopefuly develop into something bigger. Special deals are available for Bomberonline members! To find out more, my contact details are on the pic.

Also, there is a probabillity of Race Clinics for kids and adults. I might be involved. Stay tuned for more details.

More great news!

For 2nd year in the row, Cypress has a Carving and all things that can be done on Hardboots, dedicated instruction. It is probably the only hill in Western Canada that has an instructor focused only on our niche sport!

Please support this program, to live and hopefuly develop into something bigger. Special deals are available for Bomberonline members! To find out more, my contact details are on the pic.

Also, there is a probabillity of Race Clinics for kids and adults. I might be involved. Stay tuned for more details.

Setup clinics, race clinics...keep me in the loop on these. I'd love to help out and perhaps get my foot in the door with Cypress.

I'd still love to get a Performance Carving Masters Program going for the Van crew...

-Gord

• 2 weeks later...

As of today, the Snow School is in full force, all types of lessons available, including Private on Demand (your's truly :) ).

We still don't know the precise details of the race clinics... In the meantime, let's get those carving lessons rolling.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I found this thread by default but I am glad I did. Boris, are you continuing this session? I need "fine tuning" in the back country. I recently made the decision to go all harboot all the time. This may prove difficult when riding my swallow tail, keeping up with my buddies on our Big Sky back country trip this year.

Ok, it's official now!

Cypress will again have the POD (Private on Demand) program, this season!

What it means is that student and me pre-determine the schedule that suits us and go on, on 1 to 1 basis. There are a substantial discounts for every extension hour and if the lesson is shared with up to 2 extra people of your choice.

When inquiring to Cypress directly, you have to REQUEST me - Boris, as the instructor.

___

Softbooters that want to improve their general riding skills, other then park/jib, are welcome too.

Edited by BlueB

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...