Note to New Members ×

ECES 2012 classifieds

Surf Quebec

I thought I would be a good idea to have a classified section at ECES, people who have items to sell can bring them at ECES so potential buyer see them before buying.

I'm selling my Head Stratos Pro mondo 25.5 because I switch to the same boots but mondo 26.5.

I'm the original owner and used them for 3 years, I mostly ride at night 2-3 hours at a time, they're in good condition.

The boots were modified (wings cut) to get more flex.

I was using them with the BTS, the original RAB is now back in place, with the original RAB boots are stiff.

Grey (stiff) tongues are included (never used).

The heels are new as I was using my stepins heels.

Asking 200$, shipping cost at ECES = 0$ !

post-1887-141842360218_thumb.jpg

post-1887-141842360221_thumb.jpg

post-1887-141842360224_thumb.jpg

I have a pair of TD3 Step In bindings that I bought last year and used about 20 days. They're just too stiff for me and I actually like standards better. If anyone has a pair of TD3 Standards and would like to swap parts for Step In, I'll gladly you trade you.

EDIT: Fin Tec heels, no longer available.

IMG_20110319_172140.jpg

IMG_20110319_172105.jpg

IMG_20110319_172028.jpg

Edited by lafcadio
Fin Tec heels, no longer available.

I have a donek axxess (or axis) I used for 1 season to learn on. Length 172 I believe. Normal nicks on top sheet from use. Base and edges in good shape. Was tuned by skimd at one point.

I will be at eces from sun-tues only.

Link to more pictures:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/109850986756009680516/albums/5709887982437589553

post-7636-141842361798_thumb.jpg

Edited by KevinS
added pics

I have a Prior WCR Glass 185 that I will be bringing along and would like to sell. Maybe 15 days on it. Pics can be seen here;

http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?33279-FS-Prior-WCR-(Glass)-167-amp-185

Also have an Audi branded Universal Flat Top Thule ski carrier. Used one season. Comes with key. Is specific for T channel attachment. If you need bar clamps they would be available from Thule. Asking $150.

Please let me know if you're interested, or I won't be bringing the items along to ECES since I'm flying in.

Bomber Power Plates - Originally from this thread http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?36528-Bomber-Power-Plates

Keeping the TD2 2nd board kit, since there appears to be no interest in it.

Power Plates alone - SOLD

I see in my original Thread that loopback was interested in only the Plates, and is from Ottawa. loopback, if you're coming to ECES and interested, you're first in line for just the Plates. I'll also respond to the other thread stating this.

Box will not be provided if I deliver to ECES, as I'm flying in.

_KTV4047.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TD2 Retro Kit to convert standard to step in - With Steel TD3 Heel receiver

Used two mornings. I got a deal on TD3 step in demos last year, and am running my TD2 standard front/TD3 step in rear. Only wear is on the heel receiver where I stepped in several times.

No mounting screws (re-use yours).

SOLD

_KTV4075.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAM Camera Suction Cup Mount

I tried to use this with a GoPro on my snowboard, but the low temps made the rubber not so elastic, and it didn't work well. I ended up siliconing a GoPro mount to my boards.

This would work well for Motorcycles, probably smooth skateboards, whatever else that's warm weather sports. This suction cup is very strong compared to the GoPro (there's a twist lock to add suction).

Comes with the plate with 1/4"x20 stud, that fits cameras. The actual camera plate can be swapped for other RAM accessories (the center section is removed, so the suction cup with ball attached, center section, and camera plate with ball are all independent). I can provide a photo of it taken apart if needed.

$20

_KTV4077.jpg

Edited by ktv
Retro kit sold

Please let me know if you're interested, or I won't be bringing the items along to ECES since I'm flying in.

Bomber Power Plates - Originally from this thread http://www.bomberonline.com/VBulletin/showthread.php?36528-Bomber-Power-Plates

Keeping the TD2 2nd board kit, since there appears to be no interest in it.

Power Plates alone - $75

I see in my original Thread that loopback was interested in only the Plates, and is from Ottawa. loopback, if you're coming to ECES and interested, you're first in line for just the Plates. I'll also respond to the other thread stating this.

Box will not be provided if I deliver to ECES, as I'm flying in.

_KTV4047.jpg

Might be interested in these for my BX setup if the first guy falls through. If i make it up to Vt- it would be most likely Thurs + Friday. You gonna be there then?

Sold the Go Pro camera so have no use for these mounts. Brand new in bags.

(1) Handlebar/Seatpost Mount Kit #GRH30, new in bag, fits (.75"-1.4" / 1.9cm-3.5cm) diameters -- $ 15.00 cash

(1) Rollbar Mount Kit #GRBM30, new in bag, fits (1.25"-2.5" / 3.5cm-6.35cm) diameters -- $ 25.00 cash

Take both for $ 35.00 cash

I have a pair of TD3 Step In bindings that I bought last year and used about 20 days. They're just too stiff for me and I actually like standards better. If anyone has a pair of TD3 Standards and would like to swap parts for Step In, I'll gladly you trade you.

I also have a pair of Fin Tec heels, that I won't be needing.

IMG_20110319_172140.jpg

IMG_20110319_172105.jpg

IMG_20110319_172028.jpg

Hmmmm, tempting. I've got a pair of standards and have been thinking of making the switch...does this deal include the heels?

I will bring these to ECES if there are some interest.

IMG_1469.JPG

IMG_1479.JPG

VIST Plate

Bought it Used and I have not tried it once.

IMG_1476.JPG

$180

Liner:

Scarpa SPEED PRO LINER

IMG_1478.JPG

Color: Silver Size: 26

It was put in the proper oven once but was never not molded.

I went with dalbello gold liner instead.

$90

UPZ stock liner: New; never used; just wear it around the carpet.

$50

IMG_1471.JPG

GoPro HD MotorSport

Extra:

Chest Harness

8Gb Mem

$220

IMG_1473.JPG

Boots:

Head stratos pro mondo size 26.5

Stock liner with no foot bed.

Uncut other than it was drilled for BTS.

Have all the parts to put it back to stock.

Have "grey" tongue.

$200

IMG_1477.JPG

Boots related:

Fintec: used; will come with new red foot pad. $95

BTS: used. Blue Spring $60

Binding:

Catk OS2 Short Standard. With lots of extra hardwares. $200

IMG_1481.JPG

Bomber TD2 with steel recevier 6 and 0 degree disk. $200:

IMG_1474.JPG

SG 185 GS Full race: Not for sale. Well; not for anything less than $999 :)

Photo Album:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111907863209385422721/ECESForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHYh6W_upCRYQ#

Edited by pow4ever

I will bring these to ECES if there are some interest.

Boots related:

Fintec: used; will come with new red foot pad. $95

BTS: used. Blue Spring $60

Photo Album:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111907863209385422721/ECESForSale?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHYh6W_upCRYQ#

Interested in heels! Spare cable included by chance? PM on its way...

On the shopping list, in case anyone's thinking of bringing spares to sell:

UPZ boots - I assume 27-28. I wear 27 Raichles. Don't need inners since I can probably reuse my TFs. I guess I'd be curious to try Heads or Northwaves also - the 224s are just not holding me all that solidly anymore...

Intec heels

Catek OS1 base-plate to use as second (third) board kit

I'll only be at Stratton Tues-wed, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: Fin Tec heels, no longer available.

IMG_20110319_172140.jpg

Hi are these still availble? And how much? I am in Denver and can pay for you to ship them. Drop me a line; evnewsphoto@yahoo.com Thanks, Everett