softbootsurfer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Surfing, another one of those real cool sports:biggthump

From my ignorance in this sport, I see sometimes parts of the waves are used as a berm would be in snowboarding...?

Great videos..are there any professionals who get paid to surf in the summer and snowboard in the winter?

I'll definitely have a go at surfing one day soon:)

Surfing, another one of those real cool sports:biggthump

From my ignorance in this sport, I see sometimes parts of the waves are used as a berm would be in snowboarding...?

Great videos..are there any professionals who get paid to surf in the summer and snowboard in the winter?

I'll definitely have a go at surfing one day soon:)

Well Tom Sims was a Skater, Surfer and Snowboarder and of course Terje as well as many others...

Surfing, Skating and Snowboarding use many of the same techniques to turn the equipment :)

This thread was started to make that point and show good techniques at the same time...:biggthump

Well Tom Sims was a Skater, Surfer and Snowboarder and of course Terje as well as many others...

Surfing, Skating and Snowboarding use many of the same techniques to turn the equipment :)

This thread was started to make that point and show good techniques at the same time...:biggthump

Aye, I gathered why the thread was started...a but like a sprinter I knew had re trained as part of the UK bobsleigh team...

Just wondering if for example Red Bull has such an athlete where they sponsor them for both summer and winter doing two of these sports..that would be living the dream:D

• 3 weeks later...
I just don't get the wedge and that vid shows perfectly why I don't. It's a huge face that closes out right onto the sand. Sure, you can get barrelled, but none of those clips showed anyone riding away.

Yes...people are usually removed by Ambulance :freak3: though, I remember making some Bodysurfing, a few on a Boogie board but not one on a surfboard :smashfrea