Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Man, seeing how much you guys are getting out is awesome/painful. Glad everyone is having a great season. Hopefully I will be able to come down in March to make some turns.

Don't forget, March 8th, LCI and All Boards Sports presents Loveland Carve Session part Deux.

We would love to have you join in the fun again. I hope all is well with you.

Ink

Felt like about 6" up there today... not normal CO powder though, wetter and heavier. As a powder day, it wasn't so great. As a practice day for carving, it was just what I needed. The snow was so choppy I had to bend my knees or get launched into the woods... Even on softies and the dupraz, I got a lot of good practice on body position. Trying to angulate on toeside hasn't worked well for me, but consciously driving my hips down into the turn comes naturally, and has some angulation as a side effect.

Hopefully the heavier snow will pack down nicely for us tomorrow. I'm at the point where it has to be a truly epic powder day for me to prefer it over hardpack. 6" of chop just doesn't cut it.

Don't forget, March 8th, LCI and All Boards Sports presents Loveland Carve Session part Deux.

We would love to have you join in the fun again. I hope all is well with you.

Ink

Thanks Ink. I will keep the 8th in mind! Things are going well here. Just getting established (always a pain).

Rip it up!!

Dude! What happened to Feb?

I have to back out til March. I'm overcommitted. Don't worry I still have lift tickets that are paid for and I'm to cheap to let them go to waste. the change just happened in the last 48 hrs.

Remember that I am giving up the warm ride by not coming in Feb, so it must be a good reason (more bull**** education, but I'm happy about it).

Nah, I couldn't swing it. Go figure, the week I want to have a day off we actually have deadlines, so I might not even have Friday off...which stinks because I won't even be able to make it over then and we have people coming into town. What's with these clients, don't they know we're banking on the one-day-off-a-week promotion!