Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

D, I think its my turn to drive, Ink, do you need a ride? Should be nicer without the tourons and crashers for christ. :biggthump

I'm finally crawling out of my hole. I'm game for Saturday especially if I don't have to drive. :D

I though the government outlawed CFC's. Why do they keep showing up?!?

For your own safety's sake, Pete is much bigger than he looks

2-4 forecasted for today, less than 1" overnite, sunshine, light winds, and temps in the low 20's. I was beginning to really enjoy those minus 40f wind chills, flat light, and 60 mph gusts. I might as well stay home tomorrow, it sounds like it's going to be too nice.

" Everyday is gameday" -The mayor of Loveland

LCICD

mario

Once again we were in double digits, even though we were missing many of our regular members due to injury/illness/employment or whatever excuse they could come up with. We even have agents that have infiltrated the ski team. Some day we will take over the Mountain:eplus2::eplus2: TVR came over from winter park, Old Acura made it up, AC decided to neglect his studies, MonoDude has recoverd enough from a few injuries to make it back up the hill. We were also joined by Biggerwrangler, Justk,( after a years abscence). Agents Barefootskier and Steve joined regulars D.T., Ink, and myself for a day of serious carving and defileing of groomers, as well as near jibber smackdown, after aforementioned jibber jacked up TVR's new coiler(superficial) and nearly took out Ink. A quick intervention by Red Foreman of the Loveland Ski Patrol was all that prevented the jibber from being torn limb from limb by Initiative members D.T. and INK. Despite this incident, a great day was had by all

mario

Glad to hear that you guys are keeping a few jibbers in line. I have got a quick question for you guys. What do you do if it is a fellow alpine rider that nearly takes out your deck?? IT happened to me last year!!

You guys sure sound like you are having a great time at Lovey this year. I still remember riding with you guys like it was yesterday. 11 hardbooted freaks showed up for a Lovey get together?? We had a similar amount show up last weekend at our local hill. Check out the pics on the SoCal board under the Jan.4th post.

Aaron

Politely inform the offending party that if they are going to ride fall line and not turn, that he should be the first down the hill, and to watch the others and learn how to safely ride in a group, not unlike a bicycle peloton. If that doesn't work, remove your stick and smack them in the head with it, repeatedly, until they get the message. Not that I advocate violence, but sometimes negative reinforcement works really well.:biggthump

Are you going to make it out this year? We are looking at the first sunday in march for another session, so plan accordingly

mario

LCICD

AC,

Sorry we didn't meet up. Concussed had some friends out with us so I ended up riding with them. The day was AWESOME to say the least. The trees off of 1 were so good that it was difficult to leave.

Lovey posted 5.5" yesterday and it was easily above my boot in most places and sections that blew in were way above boot top.

I used Tony's Dynastar the Legend 174 split tail and had a ball. I could have been a little better with the stance moved back slightly but no complaints from here. Thanks Tony!

Till next time,

Ink

Thor is coming over again this Sat, and he is bringing Hotbeans, Forecast is looking good, Iggles are playing sunday, so it is sat for me, Ink, let me know if you want to ride sat, I don't mind driving again, it is helping me mellow out. Do we think that TVR can make lifts opening 2 weeks in a row?

Go Green!!!

You'all missed a GREAT powder day today. Typical Lovey day... Gale force winds at the top of any of the chairs, occasional white-out conditions....

But DEEP. On ridge tops it was sketchy at best but as soon as you dropped below it was heaven. The Duret Monster Fat ruled today !!!

Don

Feed the addiction...

11 hardbooted freaks showed up for a Lovey get together?? We had a similar amount show up last weekend at our local hill. Check out the pics on the SoCal board under the Jan.4th post.

This was more of a random gathering. The only "outsider" to declare that he was coming over beforehand was TVR. No formal planning on this one.

This Saturday looks to be good with TVR and Hotbeans coming over. Any other takers?

By the way, when are you coming out OVR?

Ink