Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

LLR and I kept running roulette, there was no one on it, could be due to the fact that it's steep, icy, and any semblance of fresh snow was blown off of it. I had a blast over there, as did Barbera. I even threw in some tormentoring. Some of my trenches were more like scratches, less than a half inch deep. Stayed on the headknocker the whole time. Good times

Life is good,

pray for groom

LCICD

mario

First off, Stan, you are a great person to head down to the flat lands to take care of a sick friend:biggthump, we missed you on the hill. All in all a good day, though the grooming dept did not get the memo that we were coming. Kimo, it was most excellent to see you out tearing it up, lets make this a regular gig. Kevin, glad to see you made it over to this side of the divide, it was a hoot tearing it up with you. Tony, it's about time you got over your embarrasment:eplus2: and got out. Thanks to the rest of the LCI, what a great day!

mario

R you guys going to repeat next Sunday?!?!?

(she asks with a sly smile....)

LCI is active most weekend days and others join when they can. You are always welcome to join us and with our passes we can get a discount on tix if you need.

Kimo, good to finally meet and ride you. Keep up the fight.

Ice, good to see you again.

Tony and Kate, fun as always and good to have you on hill with us again. Join us more often.

LCI, another great day.

Ink

Possible saturday Trailblazer hike of Butler Gulch then BoD meeting afterwards. Most likely Sunday for me.

I now have Mondays off also, hours cut at work, so Concussed and I will be riding many of those for a while.

Thanks for the off BM, if plans change I will let you know.

Ink

Only got a few days in December, unfortunately, but things are still improving. Yesterday, Jen told me to drive my rear knee into my heelside turns, and my chatter problems went away. My toesides are feeling pretty good, and I think I'm angulating well... Heelsides are still hard though, but I think it's more confidence than anything. I wouldn't say I'm getting good yet, but I'm getting a lot less bad :D.

Hopefully I'll see you up there on Monday.