Note to New Members ×

the invasion of summit county 2009

MR. JOHN DEERE !

I had a blast riding with you guys, next time through we will do it again I hope. Shot for Aspen next year, it is a most excellent fun week of debauchery and wretched excess and from what I heard during our conversations you guys are absolutely no stangers to any of that. Hope your stay and snow conditions were what you had hoped they would be. Until next time through.

Think Snow

• 10 months later...
lci,

i looks like i might be pickin up a 1970 land cruiser in arizona and towing it back east in late january. do any of you guys have a hidden/safe driveway i can leave my rig and trailered land cruiser for a couple days for some riding with the gayda guys? :biggthump

big duke 6 in tow! :AR15firin

Sho nuff brudda! I got a short bed your feet can hang outa also. Lemme know. I dig me a cool Land Cruiser. Had a friend growing up with a nice one.

Ink

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ink, im gonna be in and out, unfortunatly i wont have time for the l.c.i .

ill be at copper from 4/1-4/6, swing by if you can, sl on sunday and gs on monday then my freeride day will be the 5th. try to skip work if you can and bring your muscle bm with you.

btw it looks like your bro mort will be attending.

jc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ink, ice, snowman, fin, ace, wand whoever i missed ! thanks for a great afternoon of freeriding. i hope to be back on track for next winter making my yearly visit to see my main sqeeze rosie ! the pbr's on the deck made it the perfect freeride day !

thanks again !

jc

p.s my left big toe nail is all but fallen off. so if any of you need custom boot fitting, give me a call, i do can do a really good job with just a eletric heater from a hotel room ! :barf:

Hi All!

It was great to ride with everyone this past week. I know I'll miss names, but you all know who you are. Alex and I can't thank everyone enough for showing us around your playgrounds! We had a great time, and are already planning to come again next year!

• 7 years later...
28 minutes ago, MR. JOHN DEERE ! said:

3/3 might be an opt out clause due to fatigue, with an I-70 east instead of west road trip to the GUN !!

better start hittin' the d-bol and the test now and be ready to sack up bitch.  no excuses

• Like 2