Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

Fellow bomber onliner and team32 assistant captain, Enzo, took a really bad fall saturday at Loon mt on triple trouble. It looks like he broke his pelvis in 2 places and there is some other damage also. He's going under the knife tomorow morning in Concord. For those, who know this fearless back country guru, shoot em an email when you get a chance and wish him good luck and a speedy recovery. :biggthump Hes gonna need it when we head up to tuckermans in 6 weeks. He'll be there, he's a gamer!! :eplus2:

Best of luck enzo.

Today was one of my best day of the season. Got there for first chair and conditions were killer! It became icy around 2 but then got nice again. Stayed on the kancamangus (?) quad all day. It was kind of crowded for a monday though. See ya guys friday and sunday.

n105900246_30203214_267.jpg

God damn my back is killing me. But still a great day. Probably taking friday off to heal up. Glad you convinced me to take out the speedster. The day got so much better as it went along.

Funny thing happend on my way out. I usually leave the keys in my car since i have a key pad to get in, but i accidently left the lights on so the battery died. Had to wait for AAA to get there at 5:30 or so. While he was opening the door, we see a huge jeep start burning out and going all over the place in the parking lot then all of the sudden slam through the metal railings on a walkway into a ditch against the building. Then the guy starts gunning the thing in reverse to get out. When he finally does get out, we all realize he's drunk off his ass. He stops, gets out of the car and just walks back to the maintance area...he almost killed someone. scared the **** outta me. Those crazy Loon employees...

lol! I don't think it’s the same guy. He was a younger guy with a reddish beard. The funny thing is that when it happened, all the other employees in the area didn't really act surprised or concerned. They were just trying to put the railing back up. It was in the lot behind the rental and day care center.

He was so damn wasted and he was coming right for my car. His car looked fine though. From the looks of that, I highly recommend a Jeep Sahara to anyone. Alignment was definitely off though.

say it aint so joe...not ready to shut it down I don't have enough aches and pains yet :smashfrea Glad you got away for a midweek rip session.

Enzo's spirits are high and he's on the road to recovery. He's gunna be a player next year not a mascot. icon14.gif

Good the see the Northeast VT, NH, ME leading the ride board with an epic 120 threads.

Looks like Dano (the voucher king) and I will be at Loon tomorrow with Gleb ( the keg fest king).

Friday

Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. West winds around 10 mph.

It would be great to see the NH hillbilly posse make an appearance. :freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3::freak3: :D

i starting to get banged up pretty bad :smashfrea . i landed on my face yesterday :freak3: + the usual/ knees, hip flexors, back, shin bang. i feel like im ready for another 3-months. stevo, you missed a hell of a day yesterday. it was GOOOOOD! you bringin up the iroc this weekend? ill have the bron-tiac!

eh big guy...let me tell you 'bout getting banged up!!! finally made it home last night...5 nights in the hospital...surgery went great...the painkillers are terrific!!! I concocted the new drink for Team 32: 8-BULLS. There's nothing like the high strung buzz of a RB and the mellowness of the morphine drip. It numbs all pain but you still have the energy to fly. Makes 800mg of advil feel like flinstone vitamins. once i get my shiz together i'll post up some pics of my damaged goods. I'll be ready to go Sat 7:45am. :sleep::smashfrea

eh big guy...let me tell you 'bout getting banged up!!! finally made it home last night...5 nights in the hospital...surgery went great...the painkillers are terrific!!! I concocted the new drink for Team 32: 8-BULLS. There's nothing like the high strung buzz of a RB and the mellowness of the morphine drip. It numbs all pain but you still have the energy to fly. Makes 800mg of advil feel like flinstone vitamins. once i get my shiz together i'll post up some pics of my damaged goods. I'll be ready to go Sat 7:45am. :sleep::smashfrea

Glad you're enjoying the drugs. Thats sweet that they gave you morphine. Must've been a crazy surgery for them to put you on morphine at home. I've never been on it but I know its enjoyable. :biggthump see ya next season.

polaris, did ya see us out there thurs ? we saw some kids from holderness on race boards and I met alan , the coach, in the parking lot when he noticed my coiler. Loon is some sweet carving. Rode with some tele board guys.Dano tagged the slow sign at speed up above the gondi base and got flung, banged up the nose of his purecarve a bit. National Brotherhood was in full effect, love those guys. :cool: Jungle boogie cranking at the Kanc base. :biggthump great day !!

Tagged nothing, I was minding my own business and that friggin cheapshot slow sign clotheslined me at like 25 mph! What the heck does that slow sign mean anyway?

I think I may have had jungle fever...all those cutie African Alpine chicks..

It was Friday by the way WW...

Sorry to bugger out on you guys after you waited today…the wife was in the lodge with a bad wheel. Also followed jd’s example and messed with my settings after a few :rolleyes: poundas last night :nono: and spent the morning trying to find the sweetspot. Sliced my hand open putting them back and gave the coiler a red flame job that BV would have been proud of. Packed up the TA early and headed south puffin blue smoke…..