Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

were i come from there no jv tryouts, if you got cut from the big club you packed your bags and headed home. i dont know went on at unh, but at the U, we sent em back to canada. theres gonna be no jv at team 32. well have a travel team and an intramural. the intramural team can only drop the hip on the seaven brothers section of the hill. the travel team represents all ova the east and the west. btw just wipped my outlaws in a game of road hockey. 11 goals, 2 helpers and a 10 min major for fighting! :boxing_sm

eh guy we need an indoor rink with this weather. at least the rain will keep all the ice smooth for some good passin' drills. not sure if the Varsity team will be travelling much anytime soon. the intramural team can't even play yet. sharpenin' up my tacks for tomorrow's tryouts. not surprised you scored 11 goals off of those islandahs. glad you're fighting too, we may need an enforcer in those lift lines. :AR15firin

but it did feel pretty good filling the net a dozen times. my twigs have lots of goals left in em, if you know what i mean. anyways is it still raining up there? how much and what do you think the damage is on our 2 trails that are open. i heard cannon got 10" last week, theres no way that place is getting rain know. give me a report, it stopped raining down hear this mourning.

dodge makes it,CUMMINS shakes it!

• 2 weeks later...

went waterskiin' behind that beast this weekend. no ice fishin yet. 120mph through Weirs Beach.

who's got my xanax?? this weather's killing me. 40-50 all week. showers fri & sat. goin' down to the garage tonight to get my rain parkah ready. look for the guy with the killa blue tarp.

i'll call you tommorow. ill be posting the lineup for the tilt saturday am, in the bunyan room. im probably going to go with a soft setup. kenmac is lending me a RIDE 165. sunday should be decent. the sbow will be really hard. it will be a typical late april day. boiler plate turing to puppy s%%t.PISSA!!!!!!!!! :barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::angryfire

ch9 said possible showers Sat AM but more likely in manch-vegas area...possibly just cloudy at exit 32. if it's raining, i'll be in the bunyan room @8 drinking poundas til it clears. will you be able to dth on that Ride165?????? :argue:

sorry i missed you, ruff one last night. my buddy really took one for the team last night with my couger neighbor, he was in tough shape. i ended running into mojo and guy-father. HOWEVA today was pissa!!!!!!!!!!! it was by far the best day ive ever had on the snow in a long time. my wife had to pry me away, i didn't want to leave. this year has been epic, and it looks like the fun has just begun. more of the same stuff this week. tonight where going to be starting out with 4" of ice diareha, that will be turning into schlitz pellets ova night. then the sky will be dumping keystone light. next weekend should be even better. :angryfire

not a problem. my wife & I almost left after our first run, but then we found marginal coverage on upper picks. stayed til 10am. had a ton of fun on the obstacle course of grass patches, mud, rocks, sink holes, streams etc. can't wait for MLK weekend.

ill bet this week was awsome, i was checking the temps and they seemed like perfect days. howeva, i heard 40% chance of rain tommorow and sundee. what a surprise, then loon is going to get its usual sunday night snowstorm. then by the end of the week more rain and sleet. weekend warriors cant win. its a waist of time even trying to think a week ahead. ive done that for the last month and it keeps on getting worse and i cant wait to see what the place looks like in february! :barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

good stuff :biggthump , today was a little dicey a lot of wind, and the guns at full blast. put the 4x4 to work mid mourning in the man made powda field. i just put on a case of ben-gay. ill bet waterville got at least 6"-12" from us. i put enzo on waivers for his lack lusta performance today. he pulled the chute even with a puffer on. also second day in a row without the hot dog truck! hope he has fun at cranmore!

hey guy I hope some of that ben-gay made it on your knee. Waivers???? I spend one day playing for Team 24 and all of a sudden I’m cut??? I’ll remember this…..I’m taking numbers....better not have your head down next time across blue line!!! :argue:

Let me know when you guys are going to be up at one of the threedom mountains. I can make it any day except tuesday and thursday. I was at waterville dialing in my Madd and all of the sudden an enormous mobb (15-20) little ones just hit the slope at the same time when school got out... Good thing they all ended up at the little park on the side of the mtn. Anywho, hit me up!