Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

Chappy, I've tried calling you a couple times this week. Your mailbox is full again. You have a package coming from All Boards Sports, attn Hollywood. 

It's a white top 168 ..............................................The wif is unaware of this executive decision I made. 

T32 member's, year end bash at the Bitta-end this Saturday, ALL T32 member welcome to join in. The Margaritas will be flowing at 7, pre-game at BaBes Blue Balls. Bring your 1/2 tons. I wont be in town until about 4:30pm. 

Let me know.

GFY's

So the plot thickens. The 3- Frenchman and former T32 founding members just texted me, MANCAMP is open for business this weekend in Joe Thornton. Fire up the Larry Enticer's...................

Lots going on tomorrow in the Great Whites. GUY fatha, any .40cal range slugs on you ? I'm just carrying a couple clips of hollow point$. Let me know, I'll pay you back in grain !!! 

Get sum !!!

image.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think there might be higher priorities.  Someone should probably compile the Gilmour archives first, then a leash FAQ, top 10 stomp pads, and a definitive guide to keeping snow off from the top of your boards.  I think there also might be some support for a best of the banned retrospective.

On November 29, 2017 at 6:24 AM, polaris said:

I think there might be higher priorities.  Someone should probably compile the Gilmour archives first, then a leash FAQ, top 10 stomp pads, and a definitive guide to keeping snow off from the top of your boards.  I think there also might be some support for a best of the banned retrospective.

Seconded.

• 1 month later...